+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello Everyone, I am Katie Zeal

Full Member katiezeal is on a distinguished road

Hello Everyone, I am Katie Zeal

I am Katie Zeal, just finished with my high school and started working as an intern content writer. I joined here to learn from experienced people onboard. Besides work, my interests are reading books, listening to the music, websurfing and also have in interest in SEO. I love to read and share the good stuff on the net with other people around.

Full Member asdsaew039 is on a distinguished road

Post Kate Neal

Kate Neal Kinley possessed a keen interest in music and performance throughout her life. As a young woman growing up in Ohio,????, she studied music, and at the University of Illinois she helped to found the Alpha Chi Omega sorority in 1899 and served as an honorary member of the Champaign Art Club. Upon her death in 1931,lv hats for cheap, David Kinley created the Kate Neal Kinley Memorial Fellowship to promote advanced study in the fine arts. This fellowship not only reflected President Kinley?s earlier appointment as dean of the College of Literature and Arts but,????, more importantly, acknowledged Kate Neal Kinley?s persistent dedication to the arts on the University of Illinois campus. The first award was made in 1932. Its continuance today is due to Kinley?s original gift and to the dedication of family members. The Kate Neal Kinley Memorial Fellowship is also partially funded by the John Robert Gregg Fund at Community Funds, Inc.,lv hats for cheap, and The New York Community Trust. Fellowship Guidelines Three major fellowships are awarded: Up to three additional fellowships of lesser amounts may also be granted upon committee recommendations. The fellowships are to be used by the recipients toward defraying the expenses of advanced study in the United States or abroad. The fellowships are open to graduates of the College of Fine and Applied Arts of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and to graduates of similar institutions of equal educational standing whose principal or major studies have been in the fields of art, architecture, dance, landscape architecture, music, theatre,lv hats for cheap, and urban and regional planning. Although there is no age limitation for applicants, other factors being equal, preference will be given to applicants who have not reached their twenty-fifth birthday. Fellowships will be awarded upon the basis of unusual promise in the fine arts as attested by: While receiving a stipend from the Kate Neal Kinley Memorial Fellowship,lv hats for cheap, recipients are precluded from holding appointments as instructors, lecturers, or faculty members but may hold other remunerative employment with advance approval of the fellowship committee. The application deadline for the 2014-15 fellowship cycle is December 6, 2013. Applications should be sent to the following address: Kate Neal Kinley Memorial Fellowship Committee College of Fine and Applied Arts University of Illinois 100 Architecture Building 608 E,????. Lorado Taft Dr,???. Champaign, IL 61820 217.333.1661 ,lv hats for cheap,?????

Active Member Markgibson431 is on a distinguished road
    Welcome Katie Zeal at webmaster Lingo.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information