+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need prints for new business venture

Full Member shapeways is on a distinguished road

Need prints for new business venture

I have just launcheda newbarinDurham. I need tocarry outsomedoor to door leafletingin the communityto advertisemy business. I havelookedabout at localprintshopsbut the majority of them seemvery costlyorcan'tperformthe rightsort ofprint out. I amlooking to getroughly10,000foldedleafletsproduced for the firstcampaign. Mightany oneknow any greatplacesto visit toget thisproduced?

Thanks for all of your assistance. I received my new order executed from the business known as skprintdesign, heres their site Brochure Printing. I experienced outstanding customer care and the print was top notch. I can not commend the company enough!

Full Member singaporevps is on a distinguished road
    sorry that i don't know your ans ..will you explain more please so that i can give you the ans....

i done best seach o google to find best printing company .After huge hard work i got it called skprintdesign from uk

Newbie adalinaabella is on a distinguished road
    While running a business most of the time we needs such printing companies that will show you their best service and matches with your needs. I was also looking for a printing service provide and I found a service provider that was named as talkingprint. I can say that they are one of the finest audio and video service provider who really works great, they charges less, if compared. So, if you wish you can also go through with these guys! and you can also get an amazing delivery by them..

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information