+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why do I need business email accounts?

Active Member samy is on a distinguished road

Why do I need business email accounts?

Hello, Why is it neccessary to create business email account for business purpose? I am planning to create email account for my business so please suggest me which one I should go for?

Email.biz

Active Member webcreations is on a distinguished road
    You can check your own choice of email domain from Email.biz , here you can choose your domain name from 20000 .biz domains list .

Full Member mikeee741 is on a distinguished road
    There are quite a few email providers that offer the benefits of email by letting users to create accounts. These user accounts are most useful for personal purposes. I do not advise anybody to make their business email accounts hosted by these providers. You can make accounts here but they will at the common domain given to all by the provider. This common domain does not give a professional look for your business. So if you want to create premium email account then I suggest you .biz domain because it relates to business. You can check your own choice of email domain from Email.biz , here you can choose your domain name from 20000 .biz domains list .

Full Member jakson is on a distinguished road
    Email accounts is very compulsory for verification and privacy and this may also help for increasing contact list.

Thank you.
    Sendbulkemailserver.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information