+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is content Farming?

Active Member guptaabhijit318 is on a distinguished road

What is content Farming?

Content farming is while you over optimize your site with same keywords all around and given a poor quality content. A content farm, also called a content mill, is a Web site whose content is written for search engine bots instead of individual readers.

Full Member josephinek is on a distinguished road
    A content farm is process of getting more revenue by placing ads or selling contextual hyperlinks within the content. It sports still your site getting profitable revenue.
    Create, manage, maintain and operate a successful Kickstarter clone platform with Agriya's fundraising software - Crowdfunding Pledge

Active Member McCandy is on a distinguished road
    Content marketing is relatively cheap compared to most other options, but it requires you to invest your time, effort and a lot of patience before you can reap its returns.
    That's why I don't waste my time and use paidforumposting.com service. I like them and highly recommend.

Full Member MBA Trainer is on a distinguished road
    According to my best knowledge content farming is black hat SEO technique and it is hated by all search engines

Active Member Webmaster is on a distinguished road
    When you provide your community with advice on how to solve one of their most pressing problems, they’ll see you as a helpful resource. I know paidforumposting.com is a good option to do this, their writers are professional.

Active Member tonnygrand is on a distinguished road
    A content farm, also called a content mill, is a Web site whose content is written for search engine bots instead of human readers. Topics on a content farm are chosen specifically for their ability to rank highly in search engine results.

Full Member stevex is on a distinguished road
    content farming is also known as content mill. it is a company who hires large number of freelance writer to generate large amount of textual content. the main purpose of this is to maximize page views and revenue generated by advertising on those pages who need time to create the content.

Active Member iagree is on a distinguished road
    In the context of the World Wide Web, a content farm (or content mill) is a company that employs large numbers of freelance writers to generate large amounts of textual content which is specifically designed to satisfy algorithms for maximal retrieval by automated search engines.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information