+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Server to buy for hosting a forum with

Active Member latukk is on a distinguished road

Server to buy for hosting a forum with

There are two hosts (hostwinds.com and hostsailor.com) which are suitable for hosting a forum with and I wonder which one is the best for meeting my goal? What do you think?

Active Member Webmaster is on a distinguished road
    The servers are incredibly fast, uptime is near perfect, and my favorite part of hostwinds.com is knowledgeable support.
    You can click Live Chat and have a straightforward answer/fix to your problem in a few minutes tops.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>
    BEST CUSTOMER HOSTING REVIEWS SITE - Hostrevue!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>

Active Member ostap is on a distinguished road
    Servers from QHoster.com and OISsite.com can be good for meeting all your needs, the OP.
    Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when you have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.

Active Member Amigo is on a distinguished road
    I would recommend hostwinds.com site to anyone, without reservation.
    I will also be adding another domain in the future. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

Active Member Canon is on a distinguished road
    Servers from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com are solid and trustworthy in delivering their services in a webmaster-friendly manner.
    Their technical support people are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and clearly take pride in their roles.

Active Member McCandy is on a distinguished road
    I have noticed that HostWinds.com support team is well equipped with latest customer management tools and this company is using good hardware, server grade material never fails them.
    Cpanel they use of one of the best in the world. So, they have all end tied up. That’s how is works well for them and of course for me.

Active Member olimpiakos is on a distinguished road
    Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are decent and reliable and they are worth trying.
    Excellent customer service, they make me very happy, always at service, prompt response, 100 percentage cooperative and stable servers and knowledgeable team,

Active Member Knowledge is on a distinguished road
    I just recently moved to hostwinds.com ssd litespeed web host. Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully.
    As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.

Active Member popcorn is on a distinguished road
    Use servers from time-tested companies, I mean hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    Their Customer Support team has always been reliable and well-informed. The price is affordable. You may have to wait to be attended to at times, but every problem is quickly fixed. If you’re just starting your business online, save time and money by signing up for a right hosting package.

Active Member M@ster is on a distinguished road
    Hostwinds.com did a nice job in transferring my web applications - even if one single of them appeared not compatible with some of their security settings.
    Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information