+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Choosing a right server at modest rates

Active Member Canon is on a distinguished road

Choosing a right server at modest rates

I need a quality server to host a forum with and I bare in my mind two hosts: hostingsource.com and suissrack.com.
    And I need your advice which one is the best?

Active Member Webmaster is on a distinguished road
    I appreciate the quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend hostingsource.com to my clients and colleagues.
    There are still some quirks, the uptime is good, but there are still a lot of hiccups compared to the dedicated service.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>
    BEST CUSTOMER HOSTING REVIEWS SITE - Hostrevue!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>

Active Member olimpiakos is on a distinguished road
    I'd like to draw your attention to servers from HostWinds.com and QHoster.com.
    They are always very kind and helpful, they are reachable via phone call, so it was easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.

Active Member McCandy is on a distinguished road
    Having check hostingsource.com dedicated hosting packages, I believe OP will help good choice.
    They have demonstrated great skills in server and crisis management. Every time I received the same quality, prompt, friendly support, and they always made it a breeze to get help.

Active Member latukk is on a distinguished road
    QHoster.com and legionbox.com servers are able to satisfy all your needs.
    The support is available around the clock and the staff provide courteous and helpful assistance with anything from technical difficulties. The billing details make it easy to keep track of spending too.

Active Member ostap is on a distinguished road
    You know suissrack.com is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs.
    Plans from oissite.com are worth your attention because of their top-notch services.
    They are worthy competitors in the website hosting industry. If you are looking for the best look no further than.

Active Member M@ster is on a distinguished road
    My suggestion is to give Hostplay.com a try - they offer well-balanced offshore dedicated servers at good rates.
    And they are able to customize any services/features you may need. Use the promo code XOFF5HP and receive 5% off for all new Dedicated Servers.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information