+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Server from a trustworthy host to buy

Active Member olimpiakos is on a distinguished road

Server from a trustworthy host to buy

While looking through the plans from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com, I see full-featured plans which are suitable for my needs and I wonder which plan would you buy if you were me?

Active Member latukk is on a distinguished road
    KVChosting.net and suissrack.com servers are solid and trustworthy.
    Awesome technical and customer service. They have a patient way of dealing with my inquiries and I always feel heard, understood and that they care! Superb, again for the continued positive experience.

Active Member Knowledge is on a distinguished road
    One of these decent hosts will definitely suit your demands:
    - Okayservers.com
    - Inmotionhosting.com
    - Centohost.com
    I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

Active Member ostap is on a distinguished road
    Have a look at servers from QHoster.com and Rackend.com.
    Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price. These companies suit your budget.

Active Member M@ster is on a distinguished road
    The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
    In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

having done Google search I have found pretty good one: Swisslayer.com - they offer nice offshore servers at nice rates.
    They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

Active Member Canon is on a distinguished road
    It seems to me servers from QHoster.com and Hostround.com are good to have a deal with.
    Their support usually you do not have to wait more than 10 minutes. The way they handle problems and solutions is very professional, I highly recommend them!

Active Member Amigo is on a distinguished road
    Excellent prices for Centohost.com dedicated hosting packages. Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.
    In few words they are professional and really caters to what you need. Recommended!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information