+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inexpensive server to buy

Active Member Canon is on a distinguished road

Inexpensive server to buy

I am looking for an inexpensive server and two hosts were advised me to try: kvchosting.net and legionbox.com, so I would you do if you were me?

Active Member Webmaster is on a distinguished road
    I can say that Cloudarion.com is trustworthy web host. Check out their affordable dedicated server plans.
    I am overall still pleased with the value of the service and the customer service and have been tremendously satisfied with the reliability and the accessibility of the server and my site as a whole.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>
    BEST CUSTOMER HOSTING REVIEWS SITE - Hostrevue!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>

Active Member olimpiakos is on a distinguished road
    I'd draw your attention to inexpensive servers from hostingsource.com and suissrack.com.
    They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.

Active Member Amigo is on a distinguished road
    Absolutely GREAT customer service! I love being able to chat with kvchosting.net 24/7 support with almost immediate response.
    No waiting for a "ticket" to be responded to on most minor issues. Also, practically NO down-time. All maintenance is down in off-peak hours.

Active Member popcorn is on a distinguished road
    Deals from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are solid and trustworthy in many ways.
    Excellent value for your money, very good support and quality of network/servers. Highly recommended!

Active Member McCandy is on a distinguished road
    Highly recommend kvchosting.net web hosting service. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
    They are highly reliable, professional and, as other reviewers have already pointed out, they provide excellent and fast support.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information