+ Reply to Thread

Thread: VPS deal to sign up with

Active Member Canon is on a distinguished road

VPS deal to sign up with

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are attractive for me and I am in two minds which way is better to follow as I plan to host a big blog?

Active Member M@ster is on a distinguished road
    I am constantly impressed with the support offered by Hostingsource.com staff - day or night, they stick with you until the question is resolved.
    The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel. They provide an outstanding and prompt help.

Active Member olimpiakos is on a distinguished road
    You know both mentioned companies - hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net - are worth trying.
    Customer support is quick and efficient. Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.

Active Member Amigo is on a distinguished road
    It seems to me that hostingsource.com is a nice place for hosting web sites:
    Enterprise Hardware, SSD Storage, Dedicated IP address, Premium Traffic
    So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

Active Member latukk is on a distinguished road
    Check out VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com as they are able to satisfy all your needs.
    They are great. Easy to use. Great customer service. You can call at anytime and get help. Simple cheap awesome. Nice job!

Active Member McCandy is on a distinguished road
    I must say that hostingsource.com is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites.
    They are always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.
    Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages.

Active Member Knowledge is on a distinguished road
    I'll give hostingsource.com props, nobody will ever beat them price wise for what they offer.
    I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone. I have 100% uptime so far and couldn't be happier.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information