+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is Tea Boxes?

What is Tea Boxes?

Hi guys

I have recently heard a term called tea boxes used in designing. But I have no idea what is it exactly?? And how can we use it??

I would appreciate if you can give information on it.

Active Member sylvia is on a distinguished road
    Hello,
    A tea box refers to a small, decorated and polished wooden box used for holding tea, neatly arranged tea bags or small tea holding canisters. The box or Tea chest normally has a hinged lid and riveted metal edges. The traditional tea boxes were in form of wooden crates but the boxes have evolved over time to include boxes made out of metal and glass. A tea chest normally holds between 42 and 58 kilograms of tea and the size varies with the origin and the needs of the client.

Newbie adalinaabella is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvia View Post
    Hello,
    A tea box refers to a small, decorated and polished wooden box used for holding tea, neatly arranged tea bags or small tea holding canisters. The box or Tea chest normally has a hinged lid and riveted metal edges. The traditional tea boxes were in form of wooden crates but the boxes have evolved over time to include boxes made out of metal and glass. A tea chest normally holds between 42 and 58 kilograms of tea and the size varies with the origin and the needs of the client.

Exactly, I too agree with Salvia

Full Member anirban09P is on a distinguished road

Full Member seojyoti is on a distinguished road
    Tea chests were originally used to transport tea and tea leaves to the United Kingdom and Australia. Tea was originally considered a luxury in traditional Europe and as a result was imported from places like China and Malaysia. ..

use information ....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information