+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 21 Exits

Full Member Bazza` is on a distinguished road

Talking 21 Exits

Hey all, sup?

http://21exits.com - Just a site with a lil bit of my stuff on, leem know what ya think of it yeah
    http://21exits.com - My Online Porfolio

Active Member WorldBuilder is on a distinguished road
    This kind of look and feel seems to be very popular. Very modern, digital looking. Nice job. I also like web template #3 the best.

Gotta say that the site is SLOOOOOOOOOOOW, though. You're advertising web hosting. Are you a web host? If so, a site that slow is probably not the best advertisement. I can't tell why it's slow, whether it's the graphics or the pipe, but it's definitely slow. Just sayin'.

Otherwise, it makes for good eye candy. I like it.

Chris
    My Site | My Blog
    "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results"
    --Albert Einstein

thxz, but whats this 'I am advertising web hosting'? where?

also i think the host is quite slow, but the image files come to quite a bit too around 220kb + the page . . . but if its that slow then its prolly the host

thxz for the comment btw

Full Member Peter is on a distinguished road
    I like that design, seems to be in "fashion" at the moment. I also like your templates as well, specially the little computer graphics on the third one! World Builder is right, the site is insanely slow but it must be the host not the graphics (as I have a fast line).

k must be the host then - thxz for sayin, ill have a word with them see whats going on

Active Member WorldBuilder is on a distinguished road
    thxz, but whats this 'I am advertising web hosting'? where?
    I guess I must be mistaken. I just got the impression that it's what you were doing. Offering web templates and the like. I didn't look ALL round the site, just at a few pages. My bad, sorry.

Oh, and just to let you know. There must be a serious problem now because it's been 4 MINUTES, and your site still hasn't loaded fully! Time to call the hosting company!

Chris
    My Site | My Blog
    "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results"
    --Albert Einstein

Web Junky Matt is on a distinguished road
    Chris, what you were probably experiencing is the high load for the network his site is on, because it loads fine for me now.
    WebmasterLingo.com Team
    Forum Rules

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new" - Albert Einstein

4 minutes??? man thats a disgrace - i would ask for a refend but i got the hosting in exchange for a design

i still aint seen them online yet to see whats wrong, its been bad since i first got it (although not this bad)

oh and no probs about the web-host bit, u had me paniked tho, i thought maybe they had stuck a sneaky pop-up on there or summit hehe
    http://21exits.com - My Online Porfolio

Full Member Inochi is on a distinguished road
    that looks realy good, although it takes a while to load..

thxz

and sorry for the loading times

Moderator airnine is on a distinguished road
    Originally posted by WorldBuilder

Gotta say that the site is SLOOOOOOOOOOOW, though. You're advertising web hosting. Are you a web host? If so, a site that slow is probably not the best advertisement. I can't tell why it's slow, whether it's the graphics or the pipe, but it's definitely slow. Just sayin'.
    It's an eye-catching design, but the site is really slow

and I'm not sure it looks as it was meant in Firebird.

I suggest dropping some images and using tables in stead

your whole site is basically an image and I don't think that's too good

apart from that, it's cool

Airnine
    -------------------------------
    Airnine is a developer @
    www.promomedium.com
    -------------------------------

Full Member Bicko is on a distinguished road
    Im liking it, dont like the plastic effect on the tenticles and shoutbox box is too small, otherwise its a very nice lay. good job.

Full Member HellFear is on a distinguished road
    The domain is catchy and the design is really nice. I like the navigation, please do fix the loading time problem. Thanks.

Full Member cdingman is on a distinguished road
    I like it.

Very neat design.

Decent color scheme.

Chris Dingman
    Webmaster
    <A HREF="http://www.cabarettheatre.org" target="_blank">Cabaret Theatre</A><BR>
    <A HREF="http://www.twinlightdesigns.com" target="_blank">Twinlight Designs</A>

Active Member the illest is on a distinguished road
    If it's the images then optimize them, make 'em as small of file size as you can without sacrificing quality. Easy to do with Photoshop.

Other than the somewhat slow load times, the site looks good. Nice design, but you might get a few complaints about it being too dark from the older folks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information