+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Php Cms

Full Member DKasler is on a distinguished road

Php Cms

I was just wonder who if anyone is currently using or has used a php CMS (Content Management System) such as phpnuke or post nuke.

Currently im using phpnuke on 2 sites that I own / run / created, and Im actually pretty happy with it. Ive tried postnuke and didnt particularly like it.

So is anyone using a CMS ? Has anyone actually created there own ?

The 2 sites ive used a cms on are http://lycans.clanpimp.net (online gaming clan) and http://www.bayridgenights.com (Night life review and discussion site)

Full Member maverik60 is on a distinguished road
    no no phpnuke is not cms! lol, i dont run that kind of cms, my programmer is eventually gonna create a custom made cms for our new project/site bountystudios

Full Member Interactive is on a distinguished road
    How is PHPNuke not a CMS system?

I'm running it on one of my sites (AAFans.com) and have had no problems. Going to port it over to a custom built system soon.

Full Member maverik60 is on a distinguished road
    it is a cms system but still id rather have something custom made then nuk.. + phpnuke they all look similiar. I dont like that a real CMS has content adding etc. only for admin logins etc.

Phpnuke is also a member system

Newbie Woltz is on a distinguished road
    I've never used phpnuke, or postnuke, or any other CMS... I always make my own CMS, and I think that would work better than using a premade one because I have my own specifications on it and have it exactly how I want it.

Newbie avinashpathak11 is on a distinguished road
    Content Management System, or CMS is an application used to manage news easily so that users can publish, edit and delete articles from the back-end admin system. HTML and other scripting language are not necessary to operate a CMS, though having them will add more advantages.

Since we had looked into 22 open source PHP frameworks, i decided to do a roundup of 20 Open Source PHP Content Management Systems so that readers who donít have strong PHP knowledge can easily create their website using free and open source CMS.

Bye the way, one of thing I want to shear among us that, best PHP Training center training-sscsworld.com. It provide good seo classes , php mysql training, web design course,asp.net training course in kolkata. For more details please visit us at training-sscsworld.com

Newbie avinashpathak11 is on a distinguished road

php cms

Content Management System, or CMS is an application used to manage news easily so that users can publish, edit and delete articles from the back-end admin system. HTML and other scripting language are not necessary to operate a CMS, though having them will add more advantages.

Since we had looked into 22 open source PHP frameworks, i decided to do a roundup of 20 Open Source PHP Content Management Systems so that readers who donít have strong PHP knowledge can easily create their website using free and open source CMS.

Bye the way, one of thing I want to shear among us that, best PHP Training center training-sscsworld.com. It provide good seo classes , php mysql training, web design course,asp.net training course in kolkata. For more details please visit us at training-sscsworld.com

Newbie chiryphp is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb PHP CMS

PHP CMS projects allow you to manage the content of your web site by providing an interface to add, edit, and delete content easily.
    I used the free and professional PHP CMS-Joomla, which is a free and Open Source PHP CMS for building professional web site easily. It is often the system of choice for small business or home users who want a professional looking site that's simple to deploy and use.
    Any one suggest some more free php cms projects?
    Thank you in advance!

Full Member johnnixon84 is on a distinguished road
    php nuke is not a CMS.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information