+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Portfolio Header - WIP

Full Member Bicko is on a distinguished road

Portfolio Header - WIP

Yeah, its a wip but.... well v simple but want feedback before i continue.... :
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [ur]http://www.insane-intentions.com

Full Member Interactive is on a distinguished road
    It's not to shabby but a bit bland. I like the logo and the 'curves' of it all, but again the colors are too bland. I'd also make your menu stick out a bit more. Good luck.

Active Member WorldBuilder is on a distinguished road
    I agree with Interactive, Bicko. The design itself is really nice, but the colors look like my grandmother's old family room furniture. Faded green and orange just looks like a 60's kitchen, man! Go with something more "standoutish" (is that a word?)! I don't mean neon (after all, this isn't the 80's), but something more outlandish and modern. Maybe red's and blues. Even some stronger green & orange would be better.

Chris
    My Site | My Blog
    "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results"
    --Albert Einstein

Full Member HellFear is on a distinguished road
    The design is simple and clean, I would reccomend you to use more creativity. Put some effects in it, and add some images to the banner.

Active Member bluzman32 is on a distinguished road
    To me, the banner feels kind of musty and dry. But with some effects like the above have suggested, it would be better.

Full Member tylercruz is on a distinguished road
    Hi Bicko,

I like it - my only suggestion would to be to make the text more crisp is possible. They require a slight bit of eye strain to make out what is read. You may even want to experiment with something such as Photoshop's outline/border in the styles menu, with a size of 1, and maybe a colour of black.. - Anything to make the text more bold and surfaced.

Cheers,

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information