Full Member Matrix28 is on a distinguished road

Suggestions please

Can you take a look at my selection of sites:
    1. www.Matrix28.com
    2. www.ComputerForums.org
    3. www.BlueShadowz.com

Comments much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi Matrix,

All of your sites seem really good. the one suggestion I would give is to try and stay away from gradients like on matrix28.com at the top

and on blueshadowz.com

But that's just my personal opinion. Other then that I really dig your sites.
    Coltura Creativa: Create.Critique.Conquer
    Articles & Reviews

Full Member Matrix28 is on a distinguished road
    Thanks man

Full Member Axi is on a distinguished road
    www.ComputerForums.org - I like it overall. One of the things I suggest re-doing is your logo. It would look a lot nicer and readable if it was 1 color and crisp rather than having some blur in it making it harder to read. 7/10

Full Member wicked_gal00 is on a distinguished road
    For Matrix 28 you might consider fixing up the logo a bit, there are some white pixels on the border of the text. Also, I don't really like the use of the gradient there, it's too much of a contrast, and everything else on the page is white. Bring a couple more graphic elements (maybe a bit of colour around the menu on the left) and tone down the gradient a bit, and it should be much better.

Best of luck.

Active Member Revenant is on a distinguished road
    too generic, i suggest replacing vbulletin's default icons, and spicing up the banner + footer.
    // Rev
    // Ivan Alfaro
    -- Professional Web Developer

Full Member JNadolski14 is on a distinguished road
    yea, not going to lie, but the sites are pretty dull, need more eye catching effects to lure the user into actually wanting to stick around and browse.

My 2cents

Jay

Full Member HellFear is on a distinguished road
    Computerforums.org is a nice domain, but the design isn't great. I would reccomend you to buy one or make one. You can buy awesome skins @ vbskins.org or search on Google.

Active Member Fabolous05 is on a distinguished road
    Computer forums = very nice forum skin.

Matrix 28 - I think the page looks a little to empty, it's missing something and yes I agree, remove the gradiant.

Blueshadows - Too dull, not very original design, sorry

Active Member the illest is on a distinguished road
    They all look pretty good. Remove the gradient on the first one and you should also think about a more SEO friendly domain/name.

Account Disabled Optigamer is on a distinguished road
    There's nothing that really separates them from any other forum. try somthing new and unique

Active Member bluzman32 is on a distinguished road
    For each of the sites, I would suggest you redo the logos. Each logo seems to have been quickly done, and with such high ranking sites, I would suggest you spend more time on each of the logos.

Full Member tylercruz is on a distinguished road
    Hi Matrix28,

I will only be critiquing http://www.matrix28.com/ here:

1. Your logo shows white pixelization around the edges and is pretty visible - I suggest redoing the logo if you are not able to adjust the logo to fix this problem.

2. I am very hesitant to click on any of your links on your page as I am not sure which parts are your site, and which are advertisements, since you seem to have so many.

3. You also have a Donate link at one of your most prominant links. Why should I donate when you have so many ads on your site? Usually people donate to a site that is of great interest to them and is as well usually adless, hence the reason for a donate button.

4. I clicked on your W3C validator button link and "This page is not Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional!" so you may wish to fix your errors on your site before adding that button.

Cheers,

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information