+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any good web designers?

Newbie chaosflare is on a distinguished road

any good web designers?

Are there any good website designers that can help me make a really good layout for my Gaming website, so far it isnt even started, but thats because I suck at designing but I can do a fair amount of PHP and HTML coding...its just the designing aspect I am not good at, I cant afford to pay anyone right now, so im hoping someone can help me for free, or possibly some other kind of deal.

Full Member mentel is on a distinguished road
    I can probably work up a small deal with you. But keep in mind, without payment, all I would be able to do is do the actual design. You'd be responsible for putting it into html.

Full Member tomcromp is on a distinguished road
    i would be intrested in trading say a php u make for the deisgn i were to make for you

Yeah, I can do all the html stuff mentel, I just cant do the design, what kind of deal were you thinking?

not sure if we are allowed to double post, but i forgot something last post and couldnt edit my post, so ill just try posting this....

tomcromp, I saw your gaming templates on your site, I must say im impressed...if you could help me with something like one of them then ill have to find some way to repay you, but besides that, mentel you got any examples or anything I can see? I want the site im gonna put up to look pretty professional, so im just trying to get the best I can without paying any money right now, seeing as I dont have any I can spare at the moment, I need to keep money for a domain and good hosting(right now I host myself with a server on my pc, which is on 24/7) but I want professional hosting for a website, which is why I cannot pay for any design or anything.

Active Member WorldBuilder is on a distinguished road
    If you guys work out a deal, please do so through PM's, instead of the public forum. Thanks.

Chris
    My Site | My Blog
    "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results"
    --Albert Einstein

Full Member wicked_gal00 is on a distinguished road
    You might also want check out a forum like http://webhostingtalk.com
    Maybe someone building your portfolio could make your design free.

If you need some flash done, I can do that for you.
    Email me: alexb86@gmail.com

Full Member Axi is on a distinguished road
    Well... usually for start ups you should just use a free layout for now (it'll be hard to find free help/ custom designs), check out http://www.freelayouts.com/ , they got some awesome stuff there.

Full Member JNadolski14 is on a distinguished road
    Get ahold of me on AiM if you want some help Sunday ill have some freetime before the pistons game.

IVM JNadolski

Active Member Revenant is on a distinguished road
    thats a good idea axi, i know when i started, i used one good free layout, and played with it to see where i can get with it...fun stuff
    // Rev
    // Ivan Alfaro
    -- Professional Web Developer

Full Member Axi is on a distinguished road
    Originally posted by Revenant
    thats a good idea axi, i know when i started, i used one good free layout, and played with it to see where i can get with it...fun stuff
    Yea, I'd guess you've taken the same steps as me to become a web developer, you always learn new things everyday and how to approach them.
    Atonex Studios
    www.atonex.com

Full Member wicked_gal00 is on a distinguished road
    When I stared, I just looked at all the sites I saw that I liked, and I tried to use the same style to create a new template. But before I ever started webdesign, I became familiar with Photoshop.

Active Member Revenant is on a distinguished road
    goin back at why i dont like it, its just too sophisticated and an incredible setback on website deadlines.
    // Rev
    // Ivan Alfaro
    -- Professional Web Developer

Full Member HellFear is on a distinguished road
    You can start a contest on http://yaXay.com or search for designers there. That community is good.

Full Member isaia is on a distinguished road

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!!!

. I found a really good offer for web hosting with a company called Digital Media Solutions BOX.
    . They have some good deals on hosting packages even for personal pages. They offer small price hosting with unlimited BW ,email accounts and web mail, just perfect for personal pages or small business pages at just 2 $ on 12 months contract.
    . The company looks promising offering Hosting and Web Design, having a good loading page speed, offering Online Support, and very important, 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
    . They are an Australian Company. Worth to take a look at:

main page http://www.dmsbox.com

hosting page http://hosting.dmsbox.com

Their special offer:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Special offers
    Hosting Value ! Price $ 2 AUD / Mo ! 12 Mo contract !
    Best for personal or small business web pages.

- Everything is Unlimited only the WebSpace is limited.
    - 20 MB Web Space
    - Unlimited Web Transfer
    - Ftp, Mysql, PHP, Subdomains, etc
    - Control panel cPanel
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Digital Media Solutions BOX, Melbourne, Australia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information