+ Reply to Thread

Thread: some more forums?

Newbie chaosflare is on a distinguished road

some more forums?

Maybe you should add a few more forums, for one I have an idea of a Sports forum or something, just because this is a webmaster forum, doesnt mean we cant have a little fun does it, and people that post here could also suggest a forum they would like to see.

Web Junky Matt is on a distinguished road
    Well, the Webmasterlingo Lounge is for recreational talk, a place for webmasters to relax and just chat about whatever they feel like (as long as it is appropriate of course).

Full Member mentel is on a distinguished road
    I think we should have some sort of outsourcing forum. NO CONTEST FORUMS. I absolutely hate contests and feel they are a waste of time. Put a forum up where someone says "I need a logo, first person with a portfolio I like and best rate gets the job".....you know? So that you do not pump out hundreds of hours of work, for nothing. I think that'd be a nice idea, because I'm constantly looking for work.

Originally posted by mentel
    I think we should have some sort of outsourcing forum. NO CONTEST FORUMS. I absolutely hate contests and feel they are a waste of time. Put a forum up where someone says "I need a logo, first person with a portfolio I like and best rate gets the job".....you know? So that you do not pump out hundreds of hours of work, for nothing. I think that'd be a nice idea, because I'm constantly looking for work.
    Good idea. Will keep that in mind
    WebmasterLingo.com Team
    Forum Rules

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new" - Albert Einstein

Full Member tomcromp is on a distinguished road
    have an advertising for to talk about advertising were you do how much you making etc

Full Member Axi is on a distinguished road
    How about some related offers and requests forum? I'm sure THAT would reel in some fishes.
    Last edited by Axi; May 25th, 2004 at 05:51 PM.

Originally posted by Axi
    How about some related offers and requests forum? I'm sure THAT would reel in some fishes.
    What would that forum be about?
    WebmasterLingo.com Team
    Forum Rules

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new" - Albert Einstein

Full Member Axi is on a distinguished road
    I forum that will let people advertise thier services or product(s), and a place for people to request those services or product(s).

Full Member wicked_gal00 is on a distinguished road
    I agree, there should be a marketplace-like forum for people to request/offer services or webdesign.

Also, I think that the HTML/XHTML/CSS/Photoshop/Flash Discussion forum should be split up into a forum about coding and a forum about graphics/flash, as there is a fairly big difference in the two topics.

Right now we are just waiting for the forum to grow a bit before we start adding back the forums we once removed.

They will be added pretty soon

Full Member wicked_gal00 is on a distinguished road
    Sure, I totally agree. No point in having lots of empty forums. We just need to get more members in here to get the buzz going! Should happen in no time!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information