+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the war

Active Member Revenant is on a distinguished road

the war

well, i've made this thread on another forum, and i ended up having the last word, lets see if you guys can cap me up on the debate...below is my opinion [copy and pasted from homelan forum] >>

i hate to have to be the one to burden u viewers, but what are your opinions on the war on iraq...?

my personal opinion is, its a critical point on the war on terrorism, and bush's doin a good job at it, as for me bein in the war, i'm too young, but will eventually plan to be a part of it, n as well to the patriots. in the subject of why we are still there, and we shud be out, this line returns no, no, cuz time shows great stress, but we are getting somewhere. in the economic side of it all, its dangling the pocket for everyone, but is fixable. and in ending, politics, sure the clod of yas probly believe bush is a big dumbass bout now, but i'd like for all of you to know, i'm sure that 99.9999999999 of all democrats made promotions to degrade bush in one form or another.
    // Rev
    // Ivan Alfaro
    -- Professional Web Developer

Active Member WorldBuilder is on a distinguished road
    I'd prefer not to get into it in this forum. I hope you guys have a good discussion, though.

Chris
    My Site | My Blog
    "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results"
    --Albert Einstein

Full Member Marshall is on a distinguished road
    I dont think Bush is dumb at all, he was smart enough to create a War on Terrorism to cover up what he is doing because the main reason we are in Iraq is oil. If you look back at almost any war the US has fought in, it has been because of economic reasons. People out in Iraq and in the army are helping to fight the war on Terrorism but in my opinion, the government is only in this for oil and other economic incentives in the middle east. I have even seen proof that Bush was warned about the 9-11 attack and that Osama was on the CIA payroll for years, from a movie we watched in history class that had the evidence from government declassified files. This is just my opinion though.

of course osama was on the payroll, during those times, it was either help the commies or the poor & uneducated.

and the war was made because of wmd, in one of the latest news articles, sarin gas was found and accidentally uncapped in iraq...sarin gas is a wmd [also, iraq used to kill any weapons inspectors that found out about their wmd], so bush was right, he just didnt want to make everyone sure of it until it was found.
    // Rev
    // Ivan Alfaro

one last note >> my country never liked commies influencing other nations. the only reason why we helped osama was because he needed it, he later became a terrorist when he figured in his small brain that our civilization was trying to influence their cult, which in part is true, but it was for the better - communism taking over other countries just causes a load of more havoc, hunger and hell.
    // Rev
    // Ivan Alfaro

Full Member wicked_gal00 is on a distinguished road
    Originally posted by Revenant
    of course osama was on the payroll, during those times, it was either help the commies or the poor & uneducated.

and the war was made because of wmd, in one of the latest news articles, sarin gas was found and accidentally uncapped in iraq...sarin gas is a wmd [also, iraq used to kill any weapons inspectors that found out about their wmd], so bush was right, he just didnt want to make everyone sure of it until it was found.
    Well, it may actually not be as simple as that:

Some analysts worry the 155-millimeter artillery shell, found rigged as a bomb on May 15, may be part of a larger stockpile of Iraqi chemical weapons that insurgents can now use. But no more have turned up, and several military officials have said the shell may have been an older one that predated the 1991 Gulf War.
    http://www.bakusun.az:8101/cgi-bin/a....cgi?code=5982
    Cheap Web/Flash Design!
    Portfolio:http://liquifiedblue.com
    AIM: blueshiver001
    Email: alexb86@gmail.com

that doesnt explain the assassinations of un weapons inspectors.
    // Rev
    // Ivan Alfaro

Full Member JNadolski14 is on a distinguished road
    Big Debate i see

Full Member HellFear is on a distinguished road
    Originally posted by Marshall
    I dont think Bush is dumb at all, he was smart enough to create a War on Terrorism to cover up what he is doing because the main reason we are in Iraq is oil. If you look back at almost any war the US has fought in, it has been because of economic reasons. People out in Iraq and in the army are helping to fight the war on Terrorism but in my opinion, the government is only in this for oil and other economic incentives in the middle east. I have even seen proof that Bush was warned about the 9-11 attack and that Osama was on the CIA payroll for years, from a movie we watched in history class that had the evidence from government declassified files. This is just my opinion though.
    I agree with you about the economic reasons part. Oil is a really important resource and in Saudi Arabia & Iraq you can find alot of it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information