+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exams!

Full Member wicked_gal00 is on a distinguished road

Red face Exams!

I'm having exams right now, and needless to say, it's not a fun time! I have 5 exams: english, chem, calculus, physics, and geometry. Should be fun!

At least I'll be done with highschool and off to university in the fall!
    Cheap Web/Flash Design!
    Portfolio:http://liquifiedblue.com
    AIM: blueshiver001
    Email: alexb86@gmail.com

Active Member Revenant is on a distinguished road
    im still a sophomore .... goin on to junior next year, most of my exams are alrdy passed

yayz0rs
    // Rev
    // Ivan Alfaro
    -- Professional Web Developer

Full Member Axi is on a distinguished road
    My son came home today sayin' he aced the 2 hour final for English in about 45 minutes... are these things easy or what?

i would say so, just gotta study a little. i didnt ace it tho
    // Rev
    // Ivan Alfaro

Iunno, it seems the school is giving way to much time that what they really should provide. What a waste.

Yea, school is kind of a waste. I especially have little respect for subjects like english. You really don't need to study for those exams, just basic essay writting. But for math and science subjects, only geniuses can ace them without studying. There's a lot of stuff to memorize and remember.

Active Member WorldBuilder is on a distinguished road
    Originally posted by wicked_gal00
    Yea, school is kind of a waste. I especially have little respect for subjects like english. You really don't need to study for those exams, just basic essay writting. But for math and science subjects, only geniuses can ace them without studying. There's a lot of stuff to memorize and remember.
    That's a typical high school attitude, wicked. In 5 years, you'll reread this post and realize (then) how little you know now. No offense intended. You'll see.

Chris
    My Site | My Blog
    "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results"
    --Albert Einstein

Oh yea, I realize that I'm just only scraping the surface and I totally know how screwed I am for university, but highschool hasn't been too challenging for me. I meant that school (junior and highschool) in North America is pretty much a joke compared to other parts of the world.

At least that's how I remember it. I came to Canada in grade 4 and everyone was warning me about how hard it would be and I was really scared, but to my surprised the kids in my class were still learning the multiplication table at that time.

I meant that school (junior and highschool) in North America is pretty much a joke compared to other parts of the world.
    those other parts of the world either question making public schools have to charge the children / teenagers to educate themselves or actually do it and those other parts of the world only put so much into education to higher their economic willpower which in turn backfails on numerous ocassion.
    // Rev
    // Ivan Alfaro

I meant that school (junior and highschool) in North America is pretty much a joke compared to other parts of the world.
    We'll, do what you have to do to get into the UC's here as they are the best in the world, people travel far lengths to get to the colleges and universities here.
    Atonex Studios
    www.atonex.com

Originally posted by Axi
    We'll, do what you have to do to get into the UC's here as they are the best in the world, people travel far lengths to get to the colleges and universities here.
    Yup, I look forward to starting university. But for now, I have to concentrate on getting a good mark on my chemistry exam tomorrow! lol
    Cheap Web/Flash Design!
    Portfolio:http://liquifiedblue.com
    AIM: blueshiver001
    Email: alexb86@gmail.com

Originally posted by Axi
    & the loada good ol scholarships
    // Rev
    // Ivan Alfaro

I got a scholarship to the university I'm going to. It helped me make the decision really, because I wasn't sure if I wanted to take Software Engineering or Computer Science.

Full Member Marshall is on a distinguished road
    We have finals here as well, they are all easy though I got a $1000 governors scholarship during my sophomore year for high SAT-9 scores...which i guessed most of the time lol

lol, Nice job. Good luck on your finals!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information