+ Reply to Thread

Thread: nexuswebs

Full Member MG315 is on a distinguished road

nexuswebs

www.nexuswebs.com

probably the best free hosting i've ever seen. i havent used it (have my own server) but i've heard good things about it. i recommend it to anyone in the market for free hosting

Moderator airnine is on a distinguished road

it's worth considering

well the thing is there are many companies offering free hosting, but it's just not convincing enough for me, I have a bunch of questions, like how fast are their connections and is your account as important to them as a regular paid account

I know it's a way for them to attract future clients, after all, 35 megs of hard disk space is fairly little, if you have a serious site and there could be all sorts of extra charges for toping the limit in transfers and disk consumption

nevertheless, I think that one of these days I will get a free account just for a bit of testing, perhaps I find some sense in free hosting, after all, these guys don't limit you in content (at least this http://www.nexuswebs.net/), so you can even publish commercial stuff and display ads

it's worth considering, if one is just starting in web business

Airnine
    -------------------------------
    Airnine is a developer @
    www.promomedium.com
    -------------------------------

Full Member Reaction is on a distinguished road
    when it comes to webhosting i always say "u get what you pay for" when it comes to free webhosting i always say "you get nothing". Sure free webhosting is good for small sites, but only for testing. If you want a permanent site then free hosting isnt for you, because it isnt reliable and always filled with advertisements. If you want webhosting that only has html you can get that for less than $2 a month. Now if you cant pay $2 a month then im sorry but you have problems.

Although this is the free web hosting forum and without a doubt MG315 has posted a good free webhost. Out of all the free webhosts this definately has to be the top one. Although i still support paid hosting, but if u have absolutely no souce of income then this is the host for you.
    Last edited by Reaction; January 18th, 2004 at 05:53 AM.

Full Member mttatkns is on a distinguished road
    I have found free hosts to be either unreliable or infested with ads. There's a reason they're free. It's just not possible to run a quality service without charging people.

Full Member VorHost is on a distinguished road
    Originally posted by mttatkns
    I have found free hosts to be either unreliable or infested with ads. There's a reason they're free. It's just not possible to run a quality service without charging people.
    Exactly!
    Most hosts put a lot of time and effort into there business to provide good services to their clients and should be compensated for their time. I'm sure if you broke it down to an hourly rate for the amount of time spent it would be very low for most hosts.
    "Targeted Website Traffic"
    Smass ::AIM
    jhncastaway

Active Member WorldBuilder is on a distinguished road
    You hit the nail on the head, mtt. For the most part, I just don't trust ANYTHING that's free!

Chris
    My Site | My Blog
    "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results"
    --Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information