+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winner nominations for the contest

Web Junky Matt is on a distinguished road

Winner nominations for the contest

Hi,

It is about time for us to end the contest and decide upon the winners. Feel free to post your nominations here, in this thread, by submitting a username of the member and optionally the reason for the nomination (reason is not required).

Thanks
    WebmasterLingo.com Team
    Forum Rules

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new" - Albert Einstein

Active Member WorldBuilder is on a distinguished road
    My vote is for "cdingman". He has helped out several people with technical issues and has made many other quality posts. He is a good contributor to this forum. Secondly, I would like to nominate "Optigamer" for similar reasons.

Chris
    My Site | My Blog
    "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results"
    --Albert Einstein

Active Member Fabolous05 is on a distinguished road
    CDingman... a useful asset to this forum and in second I'd have to say Revenant. CDingman is an intelligent guy when it comes to coding and also has become a friend of mine. My vote is for him.

A other few people in the Top 10 posting, all there posts are useless and are pretty much jokes. Theres one person in there in particular who I won't name has contributed pretty much nothing. Just posts uselessly and has not contributed anything.

So go CDingman go! He deserves it the most.

- Fabolous05
    Fabo@VolantaStudios.com
    Head Designer
    Volantą Studios

Account Disabled Optigamer is on a distinguished road
    I'm definitely goin for The Illest. Here's what I said in a thread earlier:

I know I haven't made the most posts or anything, but the person that has helped me out the most is The Illest. I think he should win. He went out of his way outside of webmasterlingo and helped me with the coding on my site. He helped me set up forums and went out of his way to be a good member. Not only did he help me, but he is very knowlegable, and posts very regularly. I have not seen one of his posts spam or off topic.

Ya know, another thing is that he gave me a great deal on webhosting. That was another incredibly kind thing he did for me. He is a grade A member.

Oh, a little off topic. . . I finally got ads up on my site, and I get paid according to the number of clicks, and I really need the money right now (going to college next month. . computer science, whoo whoo). So it would be great if you guys could click those if possible. Thanks!. . . Oh, and GO THE ILLEST!

Account Disabled Legolas is on a distinguished road
    I know I haven't posted much over the past few weeks that I've been a member, but I am one of those guys that just likes to read threads like you have joked about. There are two members that I'd like to nominate. One is The Illest, because I have gotten alot of help from his posts and tips. He really knows his HTML. He can just tell you the code right off the bat, and having someone like that on the site is very bennificial. Also, Optigamer who I can tell is a newbie to webdesign. When he first came on the site, he posted a thread about his website which contained only a paint made logo at the top. Now he has a full functional website that looks pretty good, and he's only been a member for around two weeks, and he has learned so much. Keep it up buddy.

Active Member the illest is on a distinguished road
    Ok, thank you for the nominations guys. lol

I think I'd have to nominate WorldBuilder. I know originally I said some stuff about him (sort of) but he's helped me quite a bit. But he's a mod and can't be nominated. heh

So... I don't know who to nominate. lol
    Last edited by the illest; July 6th, 2004 at 08:45 PM.

Thanks!

Oh, and if Worldbuilder weren't a mod, I would definitely nominate him. But that's why he's a moderator. (Oh and I know just how it is to be ineligable for contests. On OG, I'm a moderator, and i missed out on winning a GameCube. )

One thing I noticed is that a few members that posted alot during the contest have stopped posting completely. I just thought that was interesting. . . but others *cough*theillest *cough* haven't.
    Last edited by Optigamer; July 6th, 2004 at 08:56 PM.

lol

Though my posting did cut back quite a bit because of other things that needed to be done. I hate work... oh.. wait. lol

And I think I may nominate Fab.. seems to have contributed some good material, but I don't think he's been around for a day or two, has he?

Active Member Fabolous05 is on a distinguished road
    I've been disqualified so for the last few days I've been trying to win contests at DC. It's pretty fun and even if I don't win I can still sell it as a unique template.

To the thing that people say people have stopped posting since the end of the contest, CDingman has stayed consistent with his posting and was a member here before the contest even began. Out of the top 10 he seems the most genuine. I think he should win because it seems like he was in it more for the community rather then others that just wanted to get their post count up to win the contest.
    Last edited by Fabolous05; July 6th, 2004 at 09:47 PM.
    Fabo@VolantaStudios.com
    Head Designer
    Volantą Studios

Why were you disqualified Fab?

Heh, I'm in it for the community now. But I have to admit, when I first came by it was mainly posts.. to win. heh.. But that changed a couple days into it. lol

Full Member cdingman is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for the nominations all

I think opti and worldbuilder also deserve nominations as well as the illest.

Chris Dingman
    Webmaster
    <A HREF="http://www.cabarettheatre.org" target="_blank">Cabaret Theatre</A><BR>
    <A HREF="http://www.twinlightdesigns.com" target="_blank">Twinlight Designs</A>

Thanks cdingman.

Also, nevermind about the whole Fab thing, I found the thread saying why. heh

Yeah, thanks.

Very true, The illest. The contest was definitely the draw for me to come to the site. But now I'm glad I've found it. It's really helped me ALOT.

Active Member Revenant is on a distinguished road
    i'd like wicked_gal to win, she was a helpful and sincere person, but is on vacation now i think, anywho...

regards to anyone who nominated and / or nominates me.
    // Rev
    // Ivan Alfaro
    -- Professional Web Developer

Active Member WorldBuilder is on a distinguished road

OFF TOPIC

Fab,

I just noticed the link to your web design firm in your sig. Ummmmmm... You spelled "Coming" wrong. You have it as "Comming"!

Just thought you'd like to know.

Chris
    My Site | My Blog
    "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results"
    --Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information