+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WebmasterLingo Hacked?

Full Member wiseguy316 is on a distinguished road

WebmasterLingo Hacked?

What exactly is the deal there? The other morning (Thursday? Wednesday? One of the two.) I came here and I got a page as seen below. (It also had skull animations, but when I took the screenshot, they were in the invisible part of their animation sequence. ) That afternoon, I checked back, and the forums were back to normal and working. What was the deal? Or am I not supposed to ask and pretend it never happened?

Also the text above the blood image linked to http://www.abosamer.com/ .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Full Member whiteknight is on a distinguished road
    if only i spoke arabic...

it looks like a hack job, which sucks. Hackers are the worst, most despicable, lowest form of human possible, in my book. I hate hackers, and if i could find one i would beat him into the ground with a baseball bat.

people with nothing better to do then to ruin the hard work of other people. i hope all hackers die.

Web Junky Matt is on a distinguished road
    I figured it didn't affect anyone, I know a few people noticed but didn't feel it needed to be posted. Now that it has been, yes we got hacked, through a hole in this version of vBulletin. We will be upgrading during the next week to avoid any further interruptions.

We apologize for any inconveniences caused and we are back online.
    WebmasterLingo.com Team
    Forum Rules

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new" - Albert Einstein

Full Member wiseguy316 is on a distinguished road
    Originally posted by Matt
    I know a few people noticed but didn't feel it needed to be posted.
    Sorry. I didn't know if I should have posted something or not, but I hadn't seen any new posts in quite a while, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to start something/anything.

Originally posted by wiseguy316
    Sorry. I didn't know if I should have posted something or not, but I hadn't seen any new posts in quite a while, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to start something/anything.
    Thanks, we are working on starting up a few new campaigns, in hopes of bringing new members/discussions to these forums.
    WebmasterLingo.com Team
    Forum Rules

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new" - Albert Einstein

Full Member HellFear is on a distinguished road
    Wow, that was weird.. I never knew Vbulletin was this insecure.

Account Disabled Subliminal is on a distinguished road
    Hackers are lowlife scum.

Full Member kooshin.com is on a distinguished road
    Well guys you should go to the college and get some Arabic courses . I speak Arabic . I can read also and it is not a big deal . And by the way, am not originaly from Arab country. But you can get down that site if you want . What I mean by this is that they hacked your site and you can bring them to court if you will or their host will get them down .

Originally posted by kooshin.com
    Well guys you should go to the college and get some Arabic courses . I speak Arabic . I can read also and it is not a big deal . And by the way, am not originaly from Arab country. But you can get down that site if you want . What I mean by this is that they hacked your site and you can bring them to court if you will or their host will get them down .
    Mind telling us what it means?
    WebmasterLingo.com Team
    Forum Rules

Full Member kooshin.com is on a distinguished road
    Well the text says hacked by the smart so it is not that big deal . I hate those people who doe such things .

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information