+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Free IPods?

Full Member Marshall is on a distinguished road

Free IPods?

Yup, a link to getting them is at bottom of this post.

Basically all you have to do is click the link, sign-up and complete one of their offers. The one I used was the ebay one because sign-up is free and you only have to be the high bidder at one time, you dont actually have to win the auction. After that you have to get 5 people to do the same, sign up and go through one of the offers, and you get your own free IPod. Some of the offers will not show up as being done instantly and may take a few days to say its complete. Help me out and sign up and use one of the free offers

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7702716

Active Member Fabolous05 is on a distinguished road
    Well first of all I bought my own 20 gb ipod and I wouldn't buy into things like these. Second, I think this is a pyramid scheme and as far as I know, is at least illegal in the USA.
    Fabo@VolantaStudios.com
    Head Designer
    Volantą Studios

Yes, normally I wouldnt buy into these things but this one is free and I heard people talking about it on a game forum I play so I decided to give it a shot. If its a scam, o well I didnt pay anything to do it. If it isnt then I'll be getting a new free IPod in 4 more people using my link

Full Member HellFear is on a distinguished road
    I wouldn't buy into these things either, but I'm 100% sure this is not a scam. FreeIpods earns money for each offer you do through referrals, and when you refer 5 friends it earns extra $$$ from the referrals. So yes it works, and the company also profits from it.

Newbie RusWorks is on a distinguished road
    Be careful when signing up for stuff like this... Most offer like this bank on you placing your information in so they can opt you into some monthy offer that you will be paying for. Nothing is "Free" there is always a catch somewhere.

Active Member WorldBuilder is on a distinguished road
    C'mon, guys. Don't be gullible. It's a scheme, plain and simple.

Chris
    My Site | My Blog
    "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results"
    --Albert Einstein

But even if it is a scheme, it doesnt cost me any money to try. If it is a scheme and they dont send, oh well I only took a free offer and didnt lose any money off it, but if its true and they do actually send the IPod, then yay I got a free IPod. To me theres nothing to lose in trying it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information