+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yahoo or MSN?

Cool Yahoo or MSN?

Hi guys,
    Just wondering, what's your favorite chat messenger. For me yahoo is the best. How do you find ICQ?
    Cheers,
    Priyanka
    Windows web hosting with ASP,.Net,PHP,MySQL support!
    We help you in making your dreams come true on internet!

Full Member cdingman is on a distinguished road
    I like yahoo.

Chris Dingman
    Webmaster
    <A HREF="http://www.cabarettheatre.org" target="_blank">Cabaret Theatre</A><BR>
    <A HREF="http://www.twinlightdesigns.com" target="_blank">Twinlight Designs</A>

Web Junky Matt is on a distinguished road
    I did not find Yahoo very useful, mostly because a large part of the online population is using either ICQ or AIM.
    WebmasterLingo.com Team
    Forum Rules

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new" - Albert Einstein

Full Member cdingman is on a distinguished road
    True.

I like yahoo best but most of my friends use AIM.

I don't really use ICQ much at all though.
    Chris Dingman
    Webmaster
    <A HREF="http://www.cabarettheatre.org" target="_blank">Cabaret Theatre</A><BR>
    <A HREF="http://www.twinlightdesigns.com" target="_blank">Twinlight Designs</A>

Trillian

That way I have have my Yahoo, MSN and AIM and I love them all..
    TWA Studios, Inc.
    TWAStudios.com
    Website Templates | Development | Web Hosting | Game Servers

FutureTemplates.com 10% discount on all template monster templates

Newbie liquidroof is on a distinguished road
    Mine favorites are skype and msn. But the first priority always goes to skype.

MSN is ok, why not?

Full Member Irving is on a distinguished road
    Yahoo Messenger is great..... it has more options and also a great Feature is Yahoo Chat Rooms...

Full Member jeniferflxs is on a distinguished road
    I like Yahoo

Newbie whiteangel is on a distinguished road
    Most probably i'm using yahoo to chat.

Active Member samy is on a distinguished road
    I like yahoo messenger more than msn.

Active Member sorouphom is on a distinguished road

ˇ®Project Runway Recap Season 9, Episode 6 The Art of the Matter

The ??Project Runway?? designers go back-to-school as 11 tween and adolescent painters from the Harlem School of your Arts develop into their inventive consultants.Here??s hoping there??s pizza, donuts and Red Bull within the workroom.And sew it goes:The Challenge: The designers must collaborate on an original painting with their young muses and after that, generate an avant-garde design and style determined by the teen-spiration. Their designs must push boundaries but not be ??too literal.?? In other words, go weird or go dwelling.The Making-it-Workroom Drama: Many of the designers just don??t know how to kid about. Viktor Luna ??needs a cocktail?? right after painting having a hyper-opinionated, 12-year-old Skye. Laura Kathleen fashions fairly flowers with 11-year-old Kai, the Dali Lama of art, who preaches that ??failure?? is superior. Um, Kai clearly hasn??t been critiqued by judge Michael Kors. Meanwhile, Olivier Green glues his pretty chiffon bodice to his model, breaking the ??PR?? rules and gets a tongue-lashing demerit (but not detention) from mentor Tim Gunn.The Runway Show: Is an Expressionistic mess and we??re avant performed with it. The catwalk capabilities poor prom dresses, a hooker wolf suit, a dress Gunn dubbed ??Take Me to Geronimo?? in addition to a denim interpretation of FedEx delivery boxes. The Guest Judge: Designer, shoe maven, philanthropist and political activist Kenneth Cole brings his usually powerful billboard viewpoints for the panel.Who??s In: Color-blind designer Anthony Ryan Auld wows once more with an ethereal gown according to the brushstrokes of his student muse. Heidi Klum is so in enjoy with his frock, Stylelist just about forgot she was desperate to ??auf him final week.Who??s Out: Joshu a Christensen gets mauled by Kors for his ??Victorian cocktail dress in Las Vegas?? wolf-inspired dress and is sent house --again. Stylelist understands it was an clear option to eradicate Christensen, who already had been eliminated in episode 2 and was provided a second shot on the runway following Cecelia Motwani quit the competition. Nonetheless, we were gunning for Green??s glued-on valium gown to motivate the judges to bid him adieu. Photo courtesy of Lifetime.

Active Member sorouphom is on a distinguished road

ˇ®Project Runway Recap Season 9, Episode 6 The Art of the Matter

The ??Project Runway?? designers go back-to-school as 11 tween and adolescent painters from the Harlem School from the Arts come to be their creative consultants.Here??s hoping there??s pizza, donuts and Red Bull in the workroom.And sew it goes:The Challenge: The designers must collaborate on an original painting with their young muses then, generate an avant-garde design and style determined by the teen-spiration. Their designs have to push boundaries but not be ??too literal.?? In other words, go weird or go residence.The Making-it-Workroom Drama: A number of the designers just don??t know how to kid about. Viktor Luna ??needs a cocktail?? just after painting having a hyper-opinionated, 12-year-old Skye. Laura Kathleen fashions quite flowers with 11-year-old Kai, the Dali Lama of art, who preaches that ??failure?? is good. Um, Kai clearly hasn??t been critiqued by judge Michael Kors. Meanwhile, Olivier Green glues his quite chiffon bodice to his model, breaking the ??PR?? rules and gets a tongue-lashing demerit (but not detention) from mentor Tim Gunn.The Runway Show: Is an Expressionistic mess and we??re avant completed with it. The catwalk characteristics bad prom dresses, a hooker wolf suit, a dress Gunn dubbed ??Take Me to Geronimo?? and also a denim interpretation of FedEx delivery boxes. The Guest Judge: Designer, shoe maven, philanthropist and political activist Kenneth Cole brings his usually sturdy billboard viewpoints to the panel.Who??s In: Color-blind designer Anthony Ryan Auld wows again with an ethereal gown based on the brushstrokes of his student muse. Heidi Klum is so in like with his frock, Stylelist just about forgot she was desperate to ??auf him final week.Who??s Out: Joshu a Christensen gets mauled by Kors for his ??Victorian cocktail dress in Las Vegas?? wolf-inspired dress and is sent household --again. Stylelist understands it was an clear option to eliminate Christensen, who currently had been eliminated in episode 2 and was given a second shot on the runway soon after Cecelia Motwani quit the competition. Still, we have been gunning for Green??s glued-on valium gown to motivate the judges to bid him adieu. Photo courtesy of Lifetime.

Active Member sylvia is on a distinguished road
    Yahoo is better than msn. i also like to use yahoo....

Active Member tonnygrand is on a distinguished road
    YAhoo is my best search engin !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information