+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paypal and fraud

Active Member bluzman32 is on a distinguished road

Paypal and fraud

A friend of mines considers Paypal to still be susceptible to frauds and does not accept it through his online business. I firmly believe that Paypal is safe, but that is mostly because it is involved with Ebay and is highly well known. Other than that, I don't really have any proof. So, what are your opinions on the safety of using Paypal and if you have ever heard of any frauds (not the kind at Ebay where you never receive your item).

Thanks
    Bluz

Full Member tylercruz is on a distinguished road
    I believe PayPal to be extremely safe, and actually trust it more than I do my online bank. I believe that PayPal's main concern is making it safe, as any fault will be worldwide news (at least online) and dramatically hurt their clientelle base.

I personally have never had a simple problem with PayPal. Nothing even remotely problematic.

I love my PayPal

Active Member bluzman32 is on a distinguished road
    That's exactly what I think. Using payapl is also safer for the user instead of giving over credit card numbers.

Full Member tylercruz is on a distinguished road
    Well,

That's because they act as a 'middleman', but yeah I'd rather pay for something online through PayPal rather than a credit card. The only downside about PayPal is the small but noticable percentage they dock off when you receive money..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information