+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: internet fraud by rentacoder.com

Full Member aatayyab is on a distinguished road

Exclamation internet fraud by rentacoder.com

Hi,

I need someone professional webmaster to help me report internet fraud by a website called rentacoder.com to law authorities and ban this website from existence. If you can provide any advice, I will hire your services to work for me to pursue this case electronically.

here is the complaint;

Hi,

My name is Amir Ali Tayyab and I was operating as "aatayyab" on www.rentacoder.com as a member only for two months with top10 ratings there by my 5 projects within that short span. And then I was struck with a bad surprise by a non-professional buyer, unfair arbitration by a rentacoder.com arbitrator and owner of www.rentacoder.com in my last project where I suffered these losses;

1. they confiscated my rightful money to be paid by the buyer and returned it back to him. The buyer name is Mr.Terence Brown (tbrown223@comcast.net) and he was operating as "safrica2" buyer on www.rentacoder.com . This buyer had 10 arbitrations out of his total 40 which he always won with 10 different coders. Hence a sense of favorism towards buyers is clearly visible and this buyer always used such an unfair favorism to deceive and rip off many coders of their rightful money like myself and run away with completed projects under the protection of "deceptive" existence of fraudulent internet websites like www.rentacoder.com

2. they appointed an arbitrator Mr.Ajay Bathija (AjayBathija@exhedra.com) to resolve my issue with the buyer, but he took sides of the buyer and turned down all of my requests for professional testing/arbitration.

3. they rated me as MINUS THREE on their website in that specific project and;

4. they deducted money from my own account as a penalty

5. they issued me warnings to withhold my own money left in my account if i did not stop pursuing it legally.

I protested all this to owner of www.rentacoder.com, Mr.Ian Ippolito (IanIppolito@exhedra.com), but he too took unfair side of his arbitrator and the buyer. Before signing up with rentacoder.com, I was deceived into believing them due to their display of memberships by www.BBB.org and www.SquareTrade.com . Now, I have started the complaint process not only at these websites but with all legal authorities of their territories and warning general public against using such a deceptive website like www.rentacoder.com or working in any way with Mr.Ian Ippolito, Mr.Ajay Bathija and Mr.Terence Brown.

I am based in Pakistan and I was ripped off my rightful money by these persons and website via internet who are located in USA.

I will keep you all posted about the developments taking place to prosecute such internet fraud. I have met a few of the coders who feel the same way and I plan to gather all such evidence and legally fighting such fraudulent websites or persons. I have all the emails and project data online at http://geocities.com/rentacoderfraud and attached herewith for your detailed review.

Amir Ali Tayyab
    e-Marketer & Writer since 1987

Office: 49-MZ, Central Plaza, Garden Town, Lahore 54600, Pakistan
    Home: 212-15-B1, Township, Lahore, Pakistan
    Phone: 92-303-6407086, 92-42-5846574 and 5846575
    Fax: 1-702-977-9126
    E-Mail: aatayyab@yahoo.com
    Amir Ali Tayyab
    e-Marketer, Writer since 1987

Cell: (92-303) 6407086 or (92-333) 4779799
    Chat: Yahoo/MSN/AOL/Skype/Forums: "aatayyab"

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by RodSmith
    Amir Ali Tayyab wrote:
    > Internet Fraud by RentACoder.com
    > Hi,
    >
    > My name is Amir Ali Tayyab and I was operating as "aatayyab" on
    > www.rentacoder.com as a member only for two months with top10 ratings
    > there by my 5 projects within that short span.

Amir,

This is from Ian Ippolito, the owner of RAC.

There are so many inaccuracies with the above posting it's difficult to pick just one place to start. (For example, in the first sentence you claimed you were a top 10 coder, but the true top 10 coders have accumlated hundreds of thousands of points from completed projects, instead of just a few hundred. No one can get there in just 5 projects)

Anyway, rather than waste the readers' time refuting and trying to "un-distort" every inaccuracy it would be easier to present what actually happened and let the readers decide for themselves.

Arbitration Timeline:
    ======================

1) Amir Ali Tayyab entered into arbitration because the proj­ect he did
    for a buyer was a marketing project. He was to determine the top 5­ companies
    by market share in several markets and do reports. While th­e buyer
    recieved reports, he suspected Amir had not done proper rese­arch
    because the top companies he expected were not his list. So­ he asked
    RAC to investigate.

2) In arbitration Amir Ali Tayyab admitted that he had not d­one any
    research but "relied on his 15 years of knowledge" as well a­s allegedly
    calling some companies...at expense to him from Pakistan. H­e was
    informed that while calling companies from Pakistan was admi­rable, it
    was a strategy doomed to failure because unless he could cal­l every
    company in the market and get them to provide an accurate st­atement of
    their marketshare (which none will do), he would not get the
    information he needed to start.

He was also informed that relying on his 15 years of knowled­ge for
    something that changes from month to month and quarter to qu­arter was
    also an inappropriate way to do research.

3) When told his top 5 companies by marketshare were not acc­eptable,
    Amir then threatened to take this to the BBB, Square trade a­nd publish
    false statements on every internet newsgroup if his poor rat­ing were
    not removed. He was warned that giving into these kinds of threats would introduce severe bias into the arbitration system.­ So we could not falsify the account. So he did...as you can see above.

=================================

Amir, it's ironic, that had you spent 1/10th the time completing the project as you've done astroturfing false information on the internet, not only would you have gotten paid for the project, and you'd still be working on the site.

Sincerely,
    Ian Ippolito
    Owner of RentACoder

Look at how white collar criminals defend their acts by coming online at public forums like this one!!!!

here is what i posted in response at my complaint with SquareTrade.com;

Ian,

You are a white collar criminal who will be duly prosecuted by the legal authorities very soon. I am here not to do any communication with you, but to report this illegal matter to SquareTrade.com which membership you used to commit fraud with professional coders like myself. All you said is a FLASE statement. Let me "comment" it accordingly;

1. Yes, I entered into arbitration first time by having complete confidence in the fair rules of the process by rentacoder.com. I was surprised to see RAC defending buyer and prosecuting coder like a criminal.

2. How can i satisfy a buyer who goes out of the scope of the project and asks to do an indefinite research? This fraudulant buyer used RAC platform to decieve 9 other coders like myself and winning with the criminal help of fraudulant websites like rentacoder.com.

3. This fraudulant buyer NEVER went to arbitration. It was me, who INITIATED it.

4. I never admit this FLASE statement of Mr.Ian that I admit any mistake. IF whatever I said, I wanted to peacefully resolve this matter which unfortunatley did not.

5. I called companies and their record is online with my marketing research report that i can submit here too if provided the opportunity. The so-called wisdom of the owner of fraudulant website to advise me of improving research strategies came into my knowledge AFTER the delivery of the project and the award of the so-called punishment to me, which i prefer to call a CRIME.

6. The "actual" market share is dependent on many factors and I am ready to take on to defend my own strategies to judge market share of a company via web.

7. I am not only threatening to take legal actiona against rentacoder.com, its owner, its arbitrator and its fraudulant subscriber as a buyer, but I have started to report it to all crime investigation authorities and make sure that nobody else becomes a victim of such a white collar fraudulant website and individuals.

It is FINALLY requested to SquareTrade.com to immediately suspend the membership and help law prevail against such criminals and fraudulant websites.

Amir Ali Tayyab
    Victim.
    Amir Ali Tayyab

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by RodSmith
    Amir,

You cannot get paid for research that you did not do and just "made up". As was stated to you before, we also cannot remove your bad rating, no matter how many sites you astroturf falsified info to.

The sooner you realize what you did incorrectly and take responsibility for it, the sooner you can make corrective actions so you don't dissappoint another client of your company Zen Marketing or Zen Corporation, again.

Ian Ippolito
    Rent a Coder
    Ian,

Thank your GOD if you got any, for being thousands of miles away from me and committing a robbery in the name of a freelance website fraud via www.rentacoder.com

I am just amazed on your BRAVERY on coming to these forums even AFTER committing a day-time robbery and a fraud to an innocent coder like myself and still ADVISE me of correcting myself, not you?

You must be a one damn good WISE guy who knows how to commit a fraud in a white-collar criminal way. Your website, you, and all of your criminal fraudulent accomplices have been reported to USA federal law authorities and the whole world right now knows about it. Close down your website immediately to avoid any further embarassment from coders like myself who are not so easy to be ripped off their rightful money.

Long live justice and rule of law,
    Amir Ali Tayyab

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TakeReal.com
    This story is already being debated at the 'comp.programming' usenet group :
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...d18a8534b604c3

More info about vacuum cleaners salesman:
    http://www.my-opensource.org/lists/m.../msg00090.html
    by Amir Ali Tayyab

More info about RentACoder:
    http://bookofhook.com/Article/GameDe...ammingExp.html
    by Brian Hook (yeah, the Quake 2 and Quake 3 guy)
    sure, please do CREATE more abusive posts on all possible forums and try to save fraudulent websites like rentacoder.com and white-collar criminals like ian ipolitto. no use, i got justice already
    Amir Ali Tayyab

Talking willy duitt, desperately trying to earn money from ian ippolitto

ha ha ha,

hey, someone please ACCEPT everything this kid willy duitt says. this is a 14 year old kid hired by white collar criminal Mr.Ian Ippolitto (owner of fraudulent website rentacoder.ocm). I have reported my case to all legal authorities in USA and world over. But this kid is desperately trying to meet his tuitiion fees and school money by ABUSING me.

So, please LISTEN to him, he is desperate to make you all hear him.

BTW: look at the agony of this child, he is pointing you all to a wrong website www.zencorp.com while my GENUINE website is www.softwarepk.com

i have started to think that Mr.Willy Duitt (aka Ian Ippolitto) is behind all those fraudulent Kenyan BILLION-DOLLAR spam that we have been recieving since many years. Probably this kid started working right from his mother's womb. Just enjoy his ABUSES, he is good at it, i must admit.

All of these fraudulent, white-collar criminal e--commerce sites and their owners think that it is so easy to make quick bucks via intenret by defrauding anyone they wish. They are MISTAKEN and hands of law reach them even if they run away with such money to jungles or caves. No place to hide, at least via internet.
    Amir Ali Tayyab

WebmasterLingo greggcz is on a distinguished road greggcz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Willy Duitt
    Apparently, e-marketer and technical writer, Amir Ali Tayyab, formerly of Zen Marketing www.softwarepk.com, having been found to defraud clients of RentaCoder by submitting fabricated marketing research studies, has reinvented himself shortly after being exposed, but prior to waging his malicious negative PR campign against RentaCoder, the unfortunate arbitrator whom was assigned to mediate and the client himself... Please note Amir's new business name and domain listed in the link below...

Please assist me in exposing Amir Ali Tayyab, formerly of Zen Marketing and Zen Corporations apparent atttempt to run from his past while leaving the victims of his malicious campaign to struggle thru and correct the mess he, maliciously and without cause, made of their reputations and SERP by copying either this post or the above information wherever you may see his "internet fraud by rentacoder.com" posts... Do not allow this scoundrel to further blacken the reputation of all programmers at large!!

Kind Regards;
    .....Willy Duitt

No offence but how are you related to this ?

You said:
    ...having been found to defraud clients..
    Do you have any proof of that ?
    From reading all the above and same thing in few other place and without trying to take sides, I gathered that:
    1. the person requesting the job wasn't clear enough at the beginning of what they want.
    2. the person doing the "research" attempted to get job done.
    3. the person requesting the job didn't like it as it wasn't what he wants and started asking for "research" that would cost much more.

I don't really think either of the sides should be so mean and accuse each other, but rather they should solve the problem between themselves and people like you Willy should NOT get involved in this. I've seen some really childish posts on other forums that you made and I don't really see why you are getting involved in others people business. If you want to state your opinion, please do so, but stop bashing people you don't know. You are only making yourself AND rentacoder look really bad in my eyes.

As for rentacoder, it seem that they do takes sides pretty quick and I see that they tend to take side of the person paying money.
    If I was the arbitrator I would split the blame between both the requestor and amir as it looks like it is just a big misunderstanding. I think Amir should receive a percentage of the payment (or at least compensation for expenses) as he did work and did completed the task, especially that the task was changed later on to require paid-for data which wasn't mentioned in the begining.

Having said that, all un-related people like you Willy should REMOVE all their posts from any place and DO NOT encourage others to do what you do which is simply slander! I mean who really cares if he did or did not start a new company, it's not a subject here.
    WebmasterLingo - It's all about your website..

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by greggcz
    No offence but how are you related to this ?

You said:

Do you have any proof of that ?
    From reading all the above and same thing in few other place and without trying to take sides, I gathered that:
    1. the person requesting the job wasn't clear enough at the beginning of what they want.
    2. the person doing the "research" attempted to get job done.
    3. the person requesting the job didn't like it as it wasn't what he wants and started asking for "research" that would cost much more.

I don't really think either of the sides should be so mean and accuse each other, but rather they should solve the problem between themselves and people like you Willy should NOT get involved in this. I've seen some really childish posts on other forums that you made and I don't really see why you are getting involved in others people business. If you want to state your opinion, please do so, but stop bashing people you don't know. You are only making yourself AND rentacoder look really bad in my eyes.

As for rentacoder, it seem that they do takes sides pretty quick and I see that they tend to take side of the person paying money.
    If I was the arbitrator I would split the blame between both the requestor and amir as it looks like it is just a big misunderstanding. I think Amir should receive a percentage of the payment (or at least compensation for expenses) as he did work and did completed the task, especially that the task was changed later on to require paid-for data which wasn't mentioned in the begining.

Having said that, all un-related people like you Willy should REMOVE all their posts from any place and DO NOT encourage others to do what you do which is simply slander! I mean who really cares if he did or did not start a new company, it's not a subject here.

Gregg,

Thanks for your "balanced" words. I have been robbed in the daylight and I am making my case heard by the law authorities in USA and via internet forums everywhere. Mr.Ian Ippolitto (owner of rentacoder.com) seems to have lost temper and hired this kid to abuse me everywhere. In response to this kid's abuses, I can only request all others to please LISTEN to him and give him ATTENTION as he gets only paid whenever any of you post a favorable remark and he reports to his boss Ian Ippolitto (owner of rentacoder.com).

The SOLE purpose of all this is to ensure that ARBITRATION process at rentacoder.com is desperately trying to take place courts of law and ENFORCING their OWN rules and regulations on victim coders like myself only to increase bank balances of the owners of fraudulent websites like rentacoder.com.

In my 18 years of working with US clientele, this is my FIRST time that I am hit by such an internet fraud and I will make sure that this is HEARD and UNDERSTOOD all over the world to keep the faith alive in everything positive about USA, especially in these hard political times. Such cases are FEW and can't be labeled as representing the whole US economy. I want the criminal person and website to be apprehended by the relevents courts of law via due process of justice.

Gregg, please accept my PERSONAL gratitude for your kind words that keep my faith alive in my dreamland USA and its great people.
    Amir Ali Tayyab

Smile

This is copy of original project:
    http://rentacoderfraud.bravehost.com/project.html
    I can see:
    > ...
    > c. Approximate market share?
    > ...

Is it clear question?

> ...
    > One question - what is the basis for your market share?
    > ...

Is it clear question?

"themselves" ?
    Amir Ali Tayyab "solve the problem" between everyone. So, anyone can reply.

Just fake info about RentACoder, Mr.Terence Brown and Mr.Ajay Bathija is a subject here?
    May be you don't know what RentACoder is
    and you don't know how it works. Therefore - you are "un-related".
    I've use RentACoder too much and I will response to each lie about my favorite jobs auction.
    My RAC's profile here:
    http://www.takereal.com/freelance/resume.asp
    Where I can see yourth RAC's profile?
    take real,

instead of being too EMOTIONAL, how much do you know about MARKET RESEARCH? I have been doing this market research in IT field since many years and anyone simply jumping in from a "mere" articles knowledge and a DBA like Mr.Ajay, how can such people verify my findings to be true or false? Someone qualified enough and fair enough should have been appointed INSTEAD of favoring fraudulent buyers like Terrence who got many projects done for him for FREE, thanks to such an unfair arbitration process of the fraudulent website rentacoder.com

Nobody could challenge my findings professionally and I am open to any such challenge globally as my professional career is not based on lies like the ones that you saw on http://rentacoderfraud.bravehost.com uttered by unfair arbitrator, fraudulent owner of the website and the decieving buyer on it.

At the end of the day, I lost money (i.e. US$103) and Mr.Ian Ippolitto (white collar criminal owner of fraudulent website rentacoder.com) LOST goodwill all over the internet. I am happy to see many law authorities gearing up to take the apporopriate action and thank SquareTrade and BBB.org to INITIATE inquiries. Such fraudulent sites pay a small fee to label themselves as TRUSTWORTHY and lure innocent coders like myself to be robbed in daylight.

this MUST be stopped, not for my sake, but for the sake of law, sake of jjustice, sake of our childern's future, and for the sake of our inner conscience.

sorry for being EMOTIONAL myself
    Amir Ali Tayyab

This is copy of original project:
    I can see:
    > ...
    > c. Approximate market share?
    > ...

Is it clear question?

> ...
    > One question - what is the basis for your market share?
    > ...

Is it clear question?
    No it's not, it doesn't describe HOW should the information be obtained and as I've seen the buyer stated that the information will not be valid unless obtained from certain bigger companies which changes facts a lot if you ask me. Amir from what I see got the information from unknown to me source, but it doesn't change that fact that he DID get the imformation. Later on the buyer decided that he wants the data from specific source which was not stated upfront as it would most likely change the bid considering additional expenses.

"themselves" ?
    Amir Ali Tayyab "solve the problem" between everyone. So, anyone can reply.
    What do you exactly mean by that ? I won't go into further discussion guessing what you are trying to say.

...Therefore - you are "un-related"....
    I AM unrelated if you say so, and as such I am simply stating my opinions based on facts available so far.

...Just fake info about RentACoder, Mr.Terence Brown and Mr.Ajay Bathija is a subject here?...
    Care to explain which info exactly is fake and how you are so sure it is fake ?
    The truth is always in between and only person directly involved in the project and overlooking it might be able to say more exactly which facts have been fabricated. I do not believe neither I or you are able to say what really hapened there and you shold not blindly defend one side based on your personal feelings. Unbiased is the keyword here.

BTW: Gregg, if you are the administrator here, which I assume you are... I find it irresponsible of you to allow Amir to post the email addresses of his victims here in your forum and thus exposing them to spiderbots and or any another nut case... There is absolutely no reason for those email addresses to be published here and I am sure if I ever responded to any of Amir's numerous reguests for my email address, it too would be posted here...

Eitherway, I find it either extremely naive or worse, indifferent, on your part to allow such malicious public publishing of someones email address by someone other than themselves without their permission...

JMHO;
    .....Willy
    This is an open and uncesonred board, you can say whatever you, Amir and any other person in fact, can say whatever you want here without fear of your post being deleted, that is of course if it isn't profanity and such. If any person does not wish to have their email posted here or did not give the poster permission, I will be more then happy to remove it.

Gregg;

With all due respect, you are jumping into something here you have no knowledge about and evidently have not read the exchanges between Amir, the client, the arbitrator or the owner of rentacoder... And I will not bother finding all of these references for you, but suffice it to say that Amir has posted these all over the internet and I believe I also seen a link to his bravehost site which he has published these somewhere here in this thread...
    Frankly from reading the material posted that's what I understood as a bystander. I have no affiliation with Amir whatsoever and I am not trying to defend him here. I'm simply stating what I thought after reading the mentioned material.

However, the gist is, upon Amir's submittal of the deliverables, the client inquired how Amir arrived at the results, which any reasonably intelligent person will recognize is a reasonble request, and Amir attempted to waffle thru by citing "articles by industry experts, online resources such as znet and other online resources"... At this point, the client requested a summary list of these resources and again Amir waffled and later admitted that he soley based his marketing study on his 18 years of experience... Thus, it is evident that he sat down and wrote a report which he felt the client wanted to hear and would not question... BUT.... the bottom line here is that when first confronted about the source of his information he vaguely cited numerous sources but when further pressed admitted the research was solely based upon his own opinions... Thus he lied!!
    I haven't seen Amir mention your name before your involvment in this matter and when he did, I admin he was a bit harsh, but you do sound childish, maybe not on WML but I've seen your posts in other places.

.....Willy

BTW: I would also like to point out to you that Amir's purpose here has nothing at all to do with protecting other coders, his sole purpose was to spam the internet with slanderous remarks to adversly affect the search returns of his victims, of which I have now been added... If you would take the time to search out some of the other numerous posts he has made you will find that he never returned to most sites he posted on even when there were responses... He is only now returning to those sites which he sees being returned on searches using his targetted keywords and trying to do damage control for the negative results pointing back towards him... As for your opinion of my posts... this is no concern of mine... you see, Amir added me to his "victims list" but quite frankly, while arguing with him I can insure that these negative posts continue to adversly affect his search returns and hopefully he will learn a lesson if and when I can successfully have enough negative returns using his targetted keywords to push any positive returns of his onto the fourth or fifth pages... Besides, this is a win - win for me, while I can teach him a lesson on victimizing people, other than this nic... I am twice if not thrice removed from any of this affecting my business....

In my opinion you along all other bystanders should call it quits and restrain yourself to simply saying your opinion if you must but NOT chase every post he made and bash him. You are only adding

I've had some experience with freelancers not delivering the work at all or delivering very poor work and arguing about it which cost me a lot of money. I you take a minute to search i'm sure you will see what I'm talking about, but I never bashed anyone that bad and I DID get my results. Being so mean and bashing people (if you are or are not involved) will never get you anywhere and will just simply ruin your reputation.

Yes. This source is unknown to buyer too. So, he asks question: "One question - what is the basis for your market share?"

Amir's answer: "The basis of my research are industry articles by the experts and websites like cnet and many other online resources".

New buyer's question: "Can you reference the articles in an appendix?".

Amir: no answer, but asks about arbitration same day.

Quote from your post: "This is an open and uncesonred board."
    Amir can post - I can reply. Of course - you too.

Ok, lets go to examine available facts about Amir's buyer:

Amir's: "This buyer had 10 arbitrations out of his total 40
    which he always won with 10 different coders."

Facts: Buyer had 7arbitrations and 28 paid projects.
    He had won 4 arbitrations(not 10!). Mostly because coder miss deadline.
    Buyer had pay after 3 arbitrations.
    I get these facts from buyer's profile:
    http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder...uthorId=608018

Can you see some difference and what is your conclusion?
    Unfortunately, if you don't know how RentACoder works and how to use buyer's profile - these facts is mere words for you.
    This is actually the best post in this thread ! The profile is self explanatory and your numbers are right.
    I see however that Amir did not post fake information though:

Mediations / Arbitrations: Lost: 0

Self mediated: 0
    *Total: 10
    his statement seems to be inaccurate but not fake, as the profile does list 10 arbitrations and aprox 40 (37 to be exact) requests.

I reiterate... Amir invited me to the party when he started throwing my name around the internet... You claim to have read other posts of mine... If so and if you were comprehending what you were reading I am sure you would have seen Amir mention my name in the thread I was responding too...
    Not here, not on weborum not in other forums. Show me a single link to a place that Amir mentioned your name PRIOR to your response and i'll believe you. So far I've only seen you respond to his copy+paste posts that do NOT mention your name at all.

Again, Amir invited me and you are a fool if you remotely believe I am chasing him... I merely search on my name and *poof* here I am... As for responding to every post he has made on this subject... Get real, there is not enough time to find each and every thread this fool has started on the internet on this subject... Bottom line.... I still do not believe you get it... This is not about warning others, nor is it about discussing anything contained in Amir's postings in a rational manner... All this is about is Amir's wish to smear and slander those he has placed onto his "victims list"... Nothing more, and if you read the correspondance back and forth with the arbitrator you will see that the arbitrator went above and beyond the scope of his duties trying to provide Amir the oppurtunty to present proof that he did any type of research... and all Amir had done is to waffle, lie and then threaten...
    Everywhere he posts, you post, what do you call that >

Additionally, I still find it irresponsible on your part as the administrator of this group to allow anyone to post personal information including private email addresses without the permission of the person or persons in question... Where do you draw the line?? Would you allow the posting of someones full name, address, phone number, birth date by someone other than themselves?? How about someones social security number or other personal identifying information?? Where does someones right to privacy end and the right of someone to post anything they wish begin?? Particularly when the person that is posting this information is doing it for no other reason than to be malicious...
    Funny you ask, I don't see your email address posted here yet you are the one complaining the most and not anybody else. As I already wrote if someone wants their email removed from a post, let me or any moderator know and we will do so. No information in this thread is private as it can be easly found by simply searching for it on google for example. If any email owner has a problem with it, we'll change that but I do NOT see your email posted anywhere therefore it is not your business to complain so give it a rest.

.....Willy

BTW: I wrote a much better response yesterday but your forum logged me out when I submitted the post and it was lost in cyberspace and never appeared on the board...

PS: It did it to me again but once aware of the problem I had the forethought to copy my message to the clipboard...
    I will look into the seesion timeout in a bit to make your experience better.

This "inaccurate" has goal.
    Where you can see "he always won with 10 different coders" ?
    Let's go to this url too:
    And read Amir's description of his buyer: 'Fraudulent buyer on RentACoder.com Mr.Terence Brown working as safrica2, his 10 "favored" arbitrations by RentACoder.com'
    Where you can see 'his 10 "favored" arbitrations by RentACoder.com' ?
    I can see arbitration like this one:
    "The buyer (safrica2) accepted the coder's (vinishpv) work as 100% complete and released the funds to them."
    Is it "favored" arbitration?

Amir's goal:
    Amir has done this "inaccurate" to detract from RAC's arbitration impartial. Let's re-read his 1st post:

"he always won" - absent
    "10 different coders" - absent
    "favorism towards buyers" - absent
    "clearly visible" - absent
    "always used" - absent
    "unfair favorism" - absent

My conclusion: "fake" more accuracy, rather than "inaccurate".
    I see your point and unfortunatelly I agree It does look like the inaccuracy was done purposly.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty Dosent
    Gregg;

If you are aware of the posts at weborum you would be aware that my initial involvement with this fool known as aataayab began there when he did a driveby spamming of our board with this negative PR campaign he threateened to wage against rentacoder and I decided to teach him a lesson by insuring search results on his targetted keywords would adversly affect him as well... I did this because I immediately recognized Amir's post for what it was... Spam!! but spam of the worst kind... that which was done maliciously... Something, you obviously the comprehension to understand!!

Wow i'm impressed, you've outdone yourself. You account was never disabled and NOTHING on your account was changed. You inability to post must have been a simple bug as neither I or any moderator of this forum would disable your account without a reason and I will look into the fact that you couldn't post further, however your second account WILL be disabled as soon as the problem is fixed.
    First step would be for you to log-out and log back in and try to post then.

This however does NOT justify you to use profanity on this forum and your post above will be edit to remove certain words.

...and I decided to teach him a lesson by insuring search results on his targetted keywords would adversly affect him as well...
    Thank you for proving my point! You got yourself involved simply because you wanted to "teach him a lesson".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information