Hey Friends,

I just want to inform you that I have had an AWESOME experience with QuasiTech Hosting (www.qthosting.com). I have the site www.zmeartcc.org (yeah yeah, so I'm not the best at webdesgin)...I've been with them for about three weeks, and they've gone beyond my expectations of even a world class host. Their prices are outrageously low with 100% uptime (while I've been with them), and you get a free domain with 3/4 of their packages. ESPECIALLY if you are looking for an ASP host, this is the one. Although they offer PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, Perl, CGI, SSI, etc, you never see windows hosting this low. They utilize Plesk; I thought cPanel was better before I hosted with QTHosting but Plesk has so many more, better features....I love these guys - Their management takes customer relations down to the personal level, just to make sure every user is happy. They like their customers to be happy, as evidenced by their 90 day guarantee. I really encourage you guys to sign up here...I would recommend them to anyone, anytime