+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This is my website.. need feedback..

Full Member adiboy is on a distinguished road

This is my website.. need feedback..

Temporary site: http://www.geocities.com/chilla_boom

Give me your comments! Criticisms welcome as well!

Active Member bluzman32 is on a distinguished road
    The design looks pretty nice, although you may want to wait for another person to comment as I'm no webdesigner. Did you design the layout ?

tes i did. Thanks mate!

Full Member farmer_Tom is on a distinguished road
    The site is very well designed, I like the layout a lot. One thing tho, if you're going to host on Geocities, you have to make the layout small enough so that users don't have to scroll horizontally with the Yahoo ads in the sidebar. Also, your 'Web Design' link doesn't work which could really turn visitors off and your 'Web Hosting' bar doesn't link to anything even though its in the navigation bar, which could confuse users. Lastly is your domain. I currently use redirection with a .tk domain and could set you up with 'cutout.tk'...tk domains are free and look much more professional that the Geocities subdomain. Please let me know if you'd like me to set u up with 'cutout.tk'
    submit your site to my search engine and get five free banner impressions

brilliant idea! But i heard .tk server is quite slow? Is that true?

Don't the .tk extensions just redirect pages?

.TK extensionss do redirect pages but no, they aren't slow. If you have money to pay for a domain, they give you the DNS privileges at $9/yr. If you're into free things, their redirection is the shortest extension available (i.e., shorter than .cjb.net, .co.nr, .has.it, etc.,) and the most reliable. Adiboy, did you want me to set up 'cutout.tk' with the free package for you? If so, just PM me your e-mail address and the password you want for the account and I'll take care of it.
    Last edited by farmer_Tom; March 31st, 2005 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by farmer_Tom
    .TK extensionss do redirect pages but no, they aren't slow. If you have money to pay for a domain, they give you the DNS privileges at $9/yr. If you're into free things, their redirection is the shortest extension available (i.e., shorter than .cjb.net, .co.nr, .has.it, etc.,) and the most reliable. Adiboy, did you want me to set up 'cutout.tk' with the free package for you? If so, just PM me your e-mail address and the password you want for the account and I'll take care of it.
    what does .tk supported? ASP? JSP? PHP? Do they support ASPEmail, ASPMail or JMail?
    Btw, I'm redesigning my website to make it look more corporate! Will be giving u all a preview soon!

.tk supports all programming languages (PHP, ASP, JSP), it doesn't matter about your hosting package, .tk domains are as compatible as a .com [just free! ]. The domain comes with five free e-mail addresses (so you could set up an account called 'sales@cutout.tk' and that address would forward all messages to whatever email account you specify). .TK supports all languages and offers five free email forward addresses. Sound cool or what?

If .tk works as a .com would, then it wouldn't really affect that list. You should look for support for ASP and such on the server you're using.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information