+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Code:stop view source

Newbie meg is on a distinguished road

Question Code:stop view source

Does anybody know the code/codes on how to stop view source, or stop people from
    copying photos.

sorry, that's not possible. Everybody can make a screenshot with camera. I was joking. But everybody can make a screenshot via his operating system. And even easier it is to examine the browsercash.
    But if anyone just copies your pictures and design, then rebuke him. Say to him, that it is forbidden and you do will consult your lawyer, even if you do not have one.

Newbie meg is on a distinguished road

Question Re-Code to stop copying of photos or view-source

Quote Originally Posted by ospose
    sorry, that's not possible. Everybody can make a screenshot with camera. I was joking. But everybody can make a screenshot via his operating system. And even easier it is to examine the browsercash.
    But if anyone just copies your pictures and design, then rebuke him. Say to him, that it is forbidden and you do will consult your lawyer, even if you do not have one.

Thank you for taking the time to answer Yeaaaaah!!! I guess everybody can make a screenshot with a camera Threating people to turn them in to your laywer doesn't always work And I prefer to just incert a code in my webpage You'll be susprise how many that will stop I hope somebody will give me the code, or tell me where I can find it That site I went to I couldn't find it
    Last edited by meg; May 28th, 2005 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Misspelled a word

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information